Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nothing

I have nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

Naught.

Zed.

Life roll: Computer problems. Allergies. Work. Work. Work. I am now hella awesome on Quickbooks and that just depresses me to no end. I do the books. Yippee.

I did read a fantastically amazing book that defies all previously stated hyperbole exclaiming its excellence (I was actually going to find links for all those words, and then I thought: is anyone actually going to click on those links? I thought not). Though if you're interested, it's called Skulduggery Pleasant (you should actually click on that link, it goes to the book's website and is pretty cool) and it is a kid's book (as in younger than 14), but a kid's book unlike any you read when you were kids. I know what books you read, so don't even try to fool me. Buy it (check it out, steal it, borrow it, I don't care) for the kid in your life (neighborhood, apartment building, church, classroom), then read it first.

So there. Not nothing after all.

4 comments:

Music Wench said...

Thanks for the recommendation! This is something I would have been into big time as a kid. Heck, sounds like it's something I'll enjoy now! :-)

0gre said...

Quickbooks? Eww. . .

What next? Microsoft Works?

Goddessdster said...

STOP IT!!!!!
you're scaring me...

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Skulduggery! I can't stop telling people about it. Yesterday I scribble the title on at least three reciepts, saying you got to come back and get this book!