Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For the record

I posted my new story this morning...and I haven't had one freak-out.

Okay, most of you already know about the story thing, but the no freak-out? - without a doubt a new one for me.

Just wanted to share.

5 comments:

Music Wench said...

Congratulations! Good for you. Maybe now you'll write even more often. :)

Lynnez said...

Yay to not freaking out! Maybe this will make it easier to write things in the first place. the anticipation of the outcome is what kills good ideas -- i think.

Goddessdster said...

I think both points are absolutely true. I hope this newfound confidence I have allows me to continue doing something I enjoy that makes me happy.

Loz said...

I was utterly delighted to read all the positive comments your story has collected already.

And I felt a bit smug, too. *resisiting "I told you so!" urges* ~laugh, wink, hug and pat on back~

Goddessdster said...

Oh, I could be especially bragidocious and link to the two communities I posted it to as well. That's where most of my feedback is coming from! ;)

But the weird thing is...the not-freak-out happened before I ever started getting feedback. That's how confident I was about this story. I knew it was good. I knew it had told the story I wanted of it. So I posted and let it go...

But you can say, "told you so" if you really want to. :D