Literary Classics summarized in 3 lines:
The Lion, the Witch
and the WardrobeC.S. LEWIS: Finally, a utopia ruled by children and populated by talking animals.
THE WITCH: Hi, I'm a sexually mature woman of power and confidence.
C.S. LEWIS: Ah! Kill it, lion Jesus!
I am unashamed about my PC:
And you know what? Macs are too hip. Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ! Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
I never have perfected the booknap:
A booknap is not simply reading and then sleeping in sequential order. If you set your book or magazine aside, rolled over and slept you have not booknapped.

3 comments:
Wired Magazine did the lit summary thing in Text Messages, I brought it to work and threatened to do an endcap. Alas, that never came to be.
I... I was raised on Macs. And I like coffee. And I wear women's jeans... although I am actually a woman. Can we not be best friends anymore?
Kevin Spacey IS Keyser Soze - We will always be BFFWNM (best friends forever who never meet)! I like my friends to have differences from me or discussions get boring. And I'm addicted to coffee.
Post a Comment