Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer
3 days ago
I have infinite sides and they are all the truth; or, I am Jack's Dragonfly Goddess of Bookdom
A man prayed, and at first he thought that prayer was talking. But he became more and more quiet until in the end he realized that prayer is listening.
Søren Kierkegaard
4 comments:
Kick-ass blog indeed! :)
I can so relate to him about the people who went to see the concert. LOL I went to a Judas Priest concert about three years ago and it was kind of eye-opening. I tend to think of myself as being in my early twenties in my mind and attitudes so when I see people my age at concerts like that it seems a bit odd. Like "wow, I look like, too, don't I?" LOL
Sounds like the Cure are still going strong. They were one of my college radio favorites as well. :)
?Wasn't it, though? I'm pretty proud of the husband's writing abilities (as if I had anything to do with them, which I don't, I just support them).
I sometimes go to shows and recognize that aging thing, but then the music starts and I forget all over again how old I am!
Usually the only time my age becomes very apparent to me is when I see new bands here in Austin and realize I'm a good 15-20 years older then most everyone else there. Oh well.
...
that would be "older than"
continue on.
You might be older, but you are way much cooler.
The Truth
Post a Comment