Your result for the completely scientific nonsense test...
genius
5 nonsense, 3 lamp, 10 yellow and 15 spain!
you are smart and pretty, you are also very shallow
I have infinite sides and they are all the truth; or, I am Jack's Dragonfly Goddess of Bookdom
A man prayed, and at first he thought that prayer was talking. But he became more and more quiet until in the end he realized that prayer is listening.
Søren Kierkegaard
6 comments:
I turned out to be the Angel of Retribution and I'm probably a very safe driver of automobiles!
Makes no sense but why is it several tests tell me I'm someone who is vengeful? I should show those tests to people I work with so they won't mess with me on my birthday like we've messed with a couple of people recently. LOL
Yes, but how did you score on "lamp?" Perhaps that is the vengeance indicator! :)
Huh...I got "angel of retribution" too. and i actually am an overly cautious driver...don't know how safe driver and vengenace go together.
and I think you're right about the lamp -- that was my highest score...lol.
-7 nonsense, -1 lamp, 1 yellow and -2 spain!
you on ocasion like to eat sandwiches
Of course.
Here's my numerical scores. LOL
8 nonsense, 12 lamp, 5 yellow and 7 spain!
Looks like lamp is definitely the vengeance indicator. LOL
Don't kill me - I've tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment