I totally stole this from The Intersect. Two things I am looking forward to: Hellboy II and the return of Chuck (and my favorite NSA agent).
Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer
3 days ago
I have infinite sides and they are all the truth; or, I am Jack's Dragonfly Goddess of Bookdom
A man prayed, and at first he thought that prayer was talking. But he became more and more quiet until in the end he realized that prayer is listening.
Søren Kierkegaard
2 comments:
Hellboy II is going to be AMAZING. And it's rumored that Guillermo del Toro will direct a Frankenstein adaptation with Doug Jones (who was also in Pan's Labyrinth and Fantastic Four II as the Silver Surfer) would play the monster. I really, really hope that rumor becomes true.
First he's going to do The Hobbit, though, which disappoints me. Not that he won't do a great job, but I'm not a fan...oh well.
Post a Comment